Linea luxe is opening a new store in Radlett, Hertfordhsire, and is looking for an exceptional representative with a passion for luxury interior design to help develop business. The successful candidate must be an experienced and driven sales professional with a proven track record for delivering results.
Generating and delivering new retail and trade sales.
- Retail: Help attract and service retail clients
- Trade: Develop key trade relationships with specificers for the high-end residential marketplace, architects & designers and hospitality industry.
- Opening/closing/covering the retail store in Battlers Green Farm (there will be a coordinated shift rotation), while also helping to maintain the store to highest standard so customers feel welcome.
- Gain a clear understanding of product and service offerings to be a brand ambassador.
- Be accountable for achievement of personal sales targets.
- Manage and report on new business conversion.
- Identify and conduct weekly sales call opportunities, assisting clients on furniture specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client by face-to-face meetings, phone or email.
Essential skills and experience:
- Commercial, strategic and technical ability to deliver constructive positive planning and sales targeting.
- Confident in working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach.
- Strong knowledge, experience and contacts within the A&D industry and high net worth customer base.
- Confident in both face-to-face client meetings and presentations, with the tenacity to secure and retain new business.
- Client focused and strong awareness of client market and current trends.
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Personable with excellent client relation skills.
- Excellent communicator with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- Organised and professional, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on accuracy.
- Full UK driving license
How to apply
To apply please send your CV with cover letter and current salary details to email@example.com